MathsWatch spaced-learning revision programme- Edexcel 1MA0

1. Emma Bird says:

Thank you for this idea it’s really great. Would it be possible for you to send me an editable version please as we don’t start back until Monday 7th and I would like to alter the beginning.
    Thanks
    Emma

• Hi Emma, yes, certainly. I’ve emailed you the docs. All the best, Will

• Jamal says:

Dear Will,

I am trying to devote time to my son to help he study for his IGCSE exams for this January (he does not appear to be grasping the material well at school) and would also appreciate if you could send me an editable version of the study plan.

Thanks and Regards,
        Jamal

2. Gayle Head says:

Hi
    Could you send me an editable version so I can adapt it to fit in with our mock exams.
    Are you happy for me to share this on our moodle for pupils to access. I will credit your name to it.
    Thanks 🙂

3. sam says:

Fantastic resource. Any chance of a copy which I can exit and share with pupils. Many thanks will save so much time.

4. Shobhna Fletcher says:

Hi there, we are sitting Legacy resits in Further Education. Same as a few people before me- is there any chance we could have an editable version of the Mathswatch plan? Again I will ensure your name appears on the bottom of our version.

5. gareth says:

Maths watch have no renumbered their clips, is it possible to have an editable file so I can tweak the numbers? would of course bounce back to you. thanks

6. Judith Reynolds says:

Was just going to ask the similar the above post.. i.e. Mathswatch have renumbered their clips. Any chance of an amended study plan? Thanks
    ( or an editable file, so we can amend the clip numbers)