Revision Grids- Level 4

1. Kerry says:

This is fantastic!

I can’t wait to see the others.

2. Angie Caines says:

I like the idea a lot……but surely the answer to q 17 on sheet 17 should be 1 and not 0.
    If the shape is rotated 360 degrees it will look the same.

• Quite right! Thanks for spotting this error. I have made the correction and uploaded the revised Revision Grids! The link above should now link to the corrected version. Best wishes, Will

3. Angie Caines says:

that should read sheet 7 and not 17

4. Cindy Keller says:

Thank you so much for this download! I have saved it so that I can use it when needed. I think this is a great idea and so versatile! I will probably borrow the concept to use in other subject areas.

5. Lisa Pitman says:

These are excellent! Very useful. Thankyou for taking the time to share. I really like the “blank” one too so pupils can design their own.

6. chaudry zehn says:

me think this website very good…

7. Elaine Ronan says:

Thank you for these resources – we will make good use of them.

8. fiona says:

These are fantastic!! My HA kids love the challenge of them. Any news on the Level 3 version? I’d love to use them across the whole year group x

9. Chris says:

Have printed out laminated cut up and made into individual cards. At breakfast each morning daughter picks one and does. She loves it and good revision too. If she struggles with it we work on that question when she comes home from school for 10 minutes. Fun way to revise.

10. Mr Hawkins says:

Would love to see the Level 3 ones too if you ever made them. They others are perfect for my MA and HA. Would be great to have some to help along my LA.

11. KB says:

Have you got the level 3 revision guide done?? I’m loving the resource but need the 3 for my lower students..

1. 08/05/2012

[…] to my previous post where I launched the Revision Grids series of resources, I am pleased to announce that the Level 5 […]